The fee for participation in the programme is 6,000 Euro.
The participation fee covers:
- All lunches and refreshments during the module days;
- Networking events during the modules (including at least one dinner per module);
- Hotel accommodation during module 2 in LA;
- Transport between venues during module 2 in LA.
Costs you would typically be asked to cover yourself (but that Bursaries can help with, see below) include breakfasts, dinners and accommodation during the modules, and travel to and from venues during modules 1, 3 & 4.
Scholarships are available to contribute to the cost of the fees. These are awarded purely at the discretion of the Inside Pictures management. Participants from ‘low capacity countries’ can receive a scholarship of up to 50% to contribute towards their fees, reducing their fee to Euro 3,000*.
If you require a scholarship to attend the programme please complete the ‘Scholarship’ part of the application form. It is essential you notify us at application stage of whether you require a scholarship. If you do not, you may jeopardise your application.
Bursaries are available to contribute towards travel and accommodation expenses in London for all participants coming from outside the London. All participants, regardless of their origin, are entitled to a bursary toward the cost of their LA flight.
- Estimated Inside Pictures Bursary contribution to Module 2 Los Angeles flight: 900 Euros** per participant, available to all participants.
- Estimated Inside Pictures Bursary contribution to London travel and accommodation costs, for participants based outside London: 3,000Euros** per participant for the whole programme.
All dates for the programme are published well in advance and will not change. We strongly advise all applicants to calculate their costs, and book tickets and accommodation in advance if / when a place is granted, in order to keep costs down.
* This policy is in accordance with Creative Guidelines. The low capacity countries eligible for this benefit are: Albania, Bosnia‐Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Montenegro, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and the other participating countries listed here.
**Please note, these are guideline amounts only, and subject to change. Exact contributions will be set in May 2017. Bursaries can be claimed only after the event, upon presentation of an invoice and supporting receipt – i.e Participants are required to cashflow their expenses.